Peanut and Chicken Noodle Salad
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter (used all natural Adam’s)
- ¼ cup lower sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice (bottled is fine)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp ground dried ginger
- 1½ tsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 12.5 ounce can chicken breast, drained and flaked
Bring a large pot of water to boil, cook pasta for time on package. Add in the green peas and then drain. Rinse gently with cold water, shake off. Put the pasta in a large bowl, stir in the chicken.
Meanwhile whisk the rest of the ingredients together in a medium bowl until thick.
Pour over the pasta and toss gently to combine.
Serve warm or chilled.