Summer was in my dinner bowl yesterday, even if it is only 60° outside currently
Artichoke & Tomato Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 roma or plum tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup sunflower oil
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp dried cilantro
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, add pasta and cook for time on package. Drain, rinse with cold water and shake dry.
Toss cooked pasta with artichokes, tomatoes, avocado and cheese.
Whisk dressing ingredients together, pour over salad and toss to coat.
Serve warm, or cover and chill.