To share from The Original Baby Bullet – holiday inspired recipes just for babies and toddlers! (Yes, this is a PR spiel but as a Mommy to a little one I wanted to share)
This holiday season 2011 from the creators of the world’s most popular personal blender – The Original Magic Bullet ® – comes The Original Baby Bullet™! This safe, non-toxic and BPA-free countertop magician is the perfect gift for new moms, on-the-go moms and even Dads too! With The Original Baby Bullet™, parents can prepare, blend and store an entire week’s worth of nutrient-rich, preservative-free, organic baby food – in less than five minutes!
If you are introducing new foods to your baby this holiday season try these simple recipes! They are delicious, nutritious and sure to be a hit with even the most finicky eater. Now creating delicious festive holiday inspired dishes for your little one will save you money and take no time at all! Also, check out other great recipes and parenting tips at www.babybulletblog.com.
Apple Walnut Puree- A delicious holiday treat
· 2 Apples, cored & peeled (Pink Lady, Fuji or Gala are all good choices)
· 1/4 Cup Walnuts, shelled & halved
· 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- Place apples and walnuts in the Turbo Steamer.
- Cook until apples are fork tender.
- Place apples, walnuts, cinnamon and 3 tbsp of the water to The Baby Bullet and puree until smooth.
- Cool and serve.
One Pot Christmas Dinner- Feast for your little king
· 1 cup of cubed Turkey – uncooked
(using cooked is fine as well)
· 1/2 cup peeled and cubed winter squash
· 1/2 cup peeled and cubed white potato
· 1/2 cup peeled and cubed sweet potato
· 1/2 cup peas or green beans
· 1 small handful of fresh or frozen cranberries
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan
- Add 2 cups of water
- Bring to a gentle boil and then turn heat to low
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink and veggies may be easily pierced with a fork.
- Transfer the cooked One Pot Christmas Dinner to the Baby Bullet and puree until you achieve the desired consistency.
Yummy Sweet Potato Pie- Delicious and nutritious
· 2 ounces of sweet potato cubed.
· 4 tbsp oat meal or rice cereal
· 2 tbsp water
· Yogurt (optional)
- Steam sweet potato in the Turbo Steamer.
- Combine oat meal or rice cereal and water in the Baby Bullet and Puree until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Mix in yogurt for babies over 8 months.
PS: There are more recipes on their blog as well.