A pretty bark to look at, it reminds me of Bliss Bars at Starbucks for some reason!
- 4 4-ounce white chocolate bars (I used Ghirardelli©), chopped
- 1 1/4 cups pecans, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, cut to fit. Add the chocolate to a large microwave safe glass mixing bowl, heat on high for 1 minute, stir well and cook for 1 more minute. Stir until the chocolate is fully melted. Add in 1 cup of the pecans, 1/2 cup of the cranberries, vanilla and nutmeg, stir till well mixed. Immediately knock out on the prepared pan. Spread with a silicone spatula. Top with the remaining nuts and fruit, gently pressing down.
Let cool for a couple of hours or preferably overnight. Break into pieces.