Apple and Raisin Oatmeal
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped moist dried apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup original almond milk
- 3 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 9 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Heat the oven to 350°, spray a 9×13″ baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the oats through apples.
3. In a medium mixing bowl whisk the milk, water, flaxseed meal and vanilla together, pour it over the oats.
4. Mix till well combined and pour into the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. Eat warm or let cool and stash tightly covered in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes on high. Top with caramel sauce for even tastier breakfast!