Springtime lunches – bright, crunchy and a bit tart!
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad Sammies
- 12.5 ounce can chicken breast, drained
- ¼ cup pecans, finely diced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 small Fuji apple, peeled, cored and chopped small
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (preferably heart healthy olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Flake the chicken into a mixing bowl, add the pecans, cranberries and apple, stir.
Whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper together, fold into the salad.
Spread onto a hearty bread.
Makes 3 to 4 sandwiches.