My kids won’t touch granola on its own, but put it into a cookie and they will. These little bites will disappear quickly.
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup granola
- ½ cup unsulfured apricots, diced
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
Preheat oven to 300° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Add butter and sugar to a stand mixer, beat until combined. Add in egg and vanilla, beat in.
Add flour and baking soda, beat in. Then add granola, apricots, and hemp seeds.
Drop Tablespoon balls onto the trays, flattening a bit.
Bake for 15 minutes, let cool, store tightly sealed in a glass container.
Makes about 24 cookies.