A small 1 lb loaf perfect for going with a dinner – no leftovers to worry about. I made this loaf of bread with the Two Meat Pasta Sauce from the other day.
- 1 egg cracked into a clear liquid measuring cup –
- Add in 80* water to measure 3/4 cup total, then add in 2 Tbsp more water
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp dry milk
- 1/4 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
Follow your bread machine directions if different from these (for my machine):
Add the liquids to the bottom of the pan. Top with flour mix, make a well and place yeast in it. Put pan in the bread maker.
Set for “White” cycle for 1 lb, medium crust.
3 or so hours later enjoy your bread with butter!