Last week at Trader Joe’s I came across a great buy on organic sweetened condensed milk. It isn’t often I have it the cupboard but on a whim I ended up with 4 bottles coming home with me and this pie came out of that purchase! Easy to make – only 4 ingredients and a pie crust! And honestly one of the tastiest pumpkin pies I have made. It is thick and rich tasting and cuts like a dream!
Easy Pumpkin Pie
- 15 ounce can pumpkin purée
- 14 ounce can or bottle sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup liquid Egg Beaters or 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice blend
- 9″ unbaked frozen pie crust (deep dish style)
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Whisk the pumpkin, milk, eggs and spice together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Place the pie pan on a baking sheet, pour the filling into the crust. Bake for 15 minutes. Lower the oven to 350° and bake for 40 minutes.
Take out and let cool on a rack, refrigerate after.
Makes 1 pie.