If you crave raw cookie dough, it will probably be peanut butter at some point! Well, at least for me that happens! Egg free and it can be made vegan as well.
Raw Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 6 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup peanut butter, used Adam’s chunky natural
- 2 Tbsp butter or Earth Balance buttery stick
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1-3 tsp milk (any type)
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips (favorite type)
In a mixing bowl add everything through vanilla, beat until mixed with a hand mixer(it will be dry). Add the milk 1 teaspoon at a time until the batter is smooth (mine took the full amount). Taste for salt, if you use unsalted butter you may find you need to add a pinch.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Store leftovers tightly wrapped.
Serves? As many spoonfuls as you desire!