Date and Applesauce Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup Date Crumbles
- ¼ cup hulled hempseed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup original almond milk
- 3 Tbsp ground flax-seed meal
- 9 Tbsp cool water
- 2 4-ounce tubs unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Heat the oven to 350°, spray a 9×13″ glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl combine the oats through hempseed.
In a medium mixing bowl whisk the milk through vanilla together, pour over the dry and stir till mixed.
Scrape into the prepared baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
Eat warm or let cool and chill in the refrigerator.
Reheat in the microwave uncovered for 1 to 2 minutes on high (it stores well for a couple of days for easy breakfasts).