- 2 cups original almond milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup strawberries, chopped + 1 cup sliced for topping
- 2 Tbsp maple sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
Bring the milk, oats, maple sugar and berries to a boil in a medium saucepan, turn to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
Turn off the heat and stir in the cream cheese until melted in, add the vanilla and most of the almonds.
Dish up, divide the remaining berries and almonds on top.