Rustic and filling, but more so really easy to make a batch up. The only downside is waiting for 3 days for an avocado to get around to ripening
Avo-Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- 13.25 ounce package multi-grain elbow macaroni
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped small
- 1 cup frozen corn
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil, add pasta and cook for time on package. In the last-minute, add in the corn. Drain and shake off.
Add the pasta and corn with beans and bell pepper in a large mixing bowl.
Meanwhile, spilt avocado in half, discard pit and scoop out flesh, add to a high-speed blender with reaming dressing ingredients. Blend until smooth, salt to taste.
Toss salad with dressing, serve warm or chilled.