Banana Bread Oatmeal
- 2 cups original almond milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 4 ounce jar or tub stage 2 baby bananas
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 small or 1 large banana
Bring the milk, oats, baby bananas, sugar and cinnamon to a boil. Turn down to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Take off the heat, stir in the walnuts. Dice or slice up the bananas, stir in half.
Dish up the oatmeal and top with the remaining bananas and more sugar, if desired.