I made this pie for Thanksgiving this year for the first time, it has become my “go to” pie now. Smooth, creamy and not watery – it is so easy to whip up!
Easy Pumpkin Pie
- 15 ounce can pumpkin purée
- 14 ounce can or bottle sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup liquid Egg Beaters or 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice blend
- 9″ unbaked frozen pie crust, thawed (deep dish style)
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Whisk the pumpkin, milk, eggs and spice together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Place the pie pan on a baking sheet, pour the filling into the crust. Bake for 15 minutes. Lower the oven to 350° and bake for 40 minutes.
Take out and let cool on a rack, refrigerate wrapped.
Makes 1 pie.