Gluten-Free & Vegan Coconut Vanilla Cookies
- 1 stick Earth Balance Buttery stick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/3 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Potato Starch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
Preheat oven to 350°, line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Beat together buttery stick and sugar until fluffy, with a hand mixer. Add in coconut milk and vanilla, beat for a minute on medium.
Whisk together rice flour through baking soda, add to wet and beat until smooth. Stir in coconut.
Drop by tablespoons on prepared sheets, bake for 10 to 14 minutes, until lightly golden and set looking. Let cool before transferring to a rack.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.