For the Holidays, this has become our go-to pumpkin pie. The boys love it, especially for breakfast the next day 😉
Egg-Free Simple Pumpkin Pie
- 15 ounce can Organic Pumpkin
- 14 ounce can or bottle organic sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp Ener-G Egg Replacer + ¼ cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice blend
- 9″ unbaked frozen pie crust, thawed
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Whisk the Ener-G powder and water together in a bowl, set aside for 5 minutes.
Whisk the pumpkin, milk, and spice together in a large mixing bowl until smooth, whisk in Ener-G mixture.
Place the pie pan on a baking sheet, pour the filling into the crust. Bake for 15 minutes. Lower the oven to 350° and bake for 40 minutes.
Take out and let cool on a rack fully, refrigerate till cold, store loosely wrapped.
Makes 1 pie.