We had this quick dish for lunch yesterday as our main meal for the day!
Peanut and Broccoli Noodles
- 13.25 ounce package multigrain spaghetti
- 1 lb broccoli florets (fresh or frozen/thawed)
- 1/3 cup chunky style natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 3 Tbsp lower sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (bottled is fine)
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp ginger powder
Mix the sauce together in a bowl, scrape into a small saucepan and heat over low till bubbling.
Meanwhile bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the pasta and cook for half the time on package, add in the broccoli and finish cooking. Drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl, toss with the sauce.
Serves 3 to 4.