Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed spread
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups oat flour (see notes)
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°, line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together applesauce, Sunbutter, sugar, flaxseed meal and vanilla, until smooth.
Whisk together oat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt together, add to wet, stir in till mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop balls, using a 1 Tablespoon disher, making 24 balls, 12 on each sheet. Press down gently on top of each ball. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes, then transfer to cooling racks.
Makes 24 cookies.