Rosemary Chickpea Pasta
- 1 lb mini bow tie pasta
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp roasted garlic (jarred)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crumbled
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 14.5 ounce cans no salt diced tomatoes
- 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed well and drained
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
Heat a large saucepan over medium, add in the oil and then the garlic,. rosemary and pepper, cook for a minute, stirring often. Add in the tomatoes and chickpeas, bring to a boil and then let cook for 15 minutes on medium-low. stirring once in a while. Season to taste.
Meanwhile bring a large pot of water to a boil, add in the pasta and cook for time on package. Drain well and toss with the sauce.
Serves 4 to 6, depending on appetite.