Simple and easy – perfect for when you are busy and need dinner in under 30 minutes. And vegan friendly 🙂
- 1 lb. spaghetti (I used Spaghetti Rigati)
- 1/3 cup chunky natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 Tbsp lower sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (bottled is fine)
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp raw agave nectar (or granulated sugar)
- ½ tsp ground ginger
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta for time on package. Drain and place in a large heat safe bowl.
Meanwhile whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low until hot.
Toss the hot pasta with the sauce.