Last week I was looking for a quick dinner and did a cupboard sweep and in 30 minutes we had a filling dinner.
Doctored Up Spaghetti
- 13.25 ounce package multigrain angel hair or spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- i sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 4 ounce jar stage 2 baby carrots
- 9 ounce bag spinach leaves (fresh)
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta and cook for time on package, drain.
Meanwhile heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet, add in the onion and cook until tender and golden.
Stir in the sauce and carrots, heat through till bubbling. Add in the spinach and cover, let wilt. Stir the spinach in, turn down to medium-low and let cook for 10 minutes.
Toss the hot sauce with the pasta and serve.