Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- ¼ cup whole wheat white flour
- 3 Tbsp old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whole wheat white flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Ener-G Egg Replacer + ¼ cup warm water
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries, thawed if frozen
Line a 12 count muffin tin with premium liners.
Mix streusel topping in a small bowl, tossing with a fork until fully mixed, set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the applesauce and sugar till smooth, add in oil, milk and vanilla. Mix Ener-G and warm water till smooth, add to bowl and whisk smooth.
Add wet to dry, stir until just mixed. Fold in blueberries gently.
Divide between cups (they will be mostly full). Sprinkle topping on top.
Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool on a rack. Leftover muffins can be frozen.
Makes 12 muffins.